Lindsay over at the Lean Green Bean offered a challenge today to share five of our feature blog posts. We're challenged to meet new bloggers, give our favorite bloggers more exposure and increase the feeling of community through this challenge. Hey, I can get on-board with that! And it's quick enough to whip together on one's lunch break. In that vein, here are five free workouts from Boun-See that you don't want to miss:
1. 30-20-10 Printable Running Plan: Scientifically proven to improve race times, this interval running plan is great to mix in your race training plan.
2. FlashFit Workout #1: To challenge my lunch workout buddy and I, I started putting these strength and cardio circuits together to get the most out of our short time at the gym. They feature combo moves that hit all the major muscle groups and cardio bursts to keep the fat-burning furnace on high. I've got many more of these put together in a notebook for a class I hope to teach that will eventually migrate here to Boun-See.
3. Broomstick Stretch Workout: A simple broomstick can sometimes give you a better stretch than your body alone.
4. Broomstick Full-Body Workout #1: Likewise, this common household item can also give you great full-body fitness benefits. Throw in 1 minute of cardio between each move and you've got yourself a pretty comprehensive training circuit.
5. Broomstick Full-Body Workout #2: Part two of the above. Work every major muscle group from different angles using something as simple as a stick!
Thanks for the challenge, Lindsay! I hope to see some new faces around here and meet some new fitnessistas myself. The blogging community is so inspiring, isn't it?
My goal this week has been to get some video set up of some of my workouts that I may post on YouTube. I got the wrong cord for my camcorder from Radio Shack, so I'm trying to source the right one on Amazon. After I figure out all the logistics of all this video stuff, I might just start putting together an exercise library. How cool would that be? Sign up for updates from Boun-see in my sidebar so you won't miss any!
I've made all of the images above easily Pin-able, so feel free to share the love. I appreciate it!