This is what my week looks like:
- Breakfast: My signature breakfast of egg whites with salsa and cheese + breakfast sausage + Shakeology smoothie
- Snack: No-bake energy bites + string cheese
- Lunch: Black bean runner's stew + kale salad (I don't use all the ingredients listed)
- Snack: Cottage cheese + cucumber
- Dinners: Chicken wings, beef tips and gravy, teriyaki meatballs, burgers, etc.
Our dinners aren't completely on the clean side as Hubster is taking over most of the cooking, but this is what a typical Midwesterner's diet looks like anyhow, no? And I always make sure we fill up on healthy veggies, salads or fruits with our dinners.
This picture is just for attention! She'll be having milk and baby oatmeal this week. Clean eating at its finest!